Quantum Global Technologies LLC (QGT) is growing and has an opportunity for a Production/Process Technician. As a member of the QuantumClean Phoenix Plant Team, this position works under direct supervision, is responsible for support of production operations in the broadest sense with technical, logistics, and administrative components.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on semi-conductor or high-tech manufacturing experience, have an understanding of production processes, be capable of attention to detail, should be self-driven and motivated with a ‘get-it done’ attitude to take advantage of QGTs opportunities for growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- This position performs manufacturing production/process activities.
- Participation and adherence to safety program and completion of various trainings.
- Specialized duties may include correctly masking parts in preparation for coating activities.
- On occasion, may deliver parts to other locations using company delivery vehicle.
- Must have exceptional skill at organizing tasks, efficiently managing their time and the ability to report out achieved task goals.
- Maintain high degree of safety and environmental awareness through the practice of safe work habits.
- Attend monthly safety meetings and training programs.
- Position may involve handling of hazardous chemicals including safe use of and disposal of hazardous chemicals.
Required Qualifications/Skills :
- Minimum high school diploma. Associates degree or some college preferred.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in manufacturing processes or materials. 5+ years of hands-on experience preferred.
- Understanding of production processes, texturing and coating of semiconductor parts
- Valid driver’s license AND clean driving record
- Ability to handle repetitive work and provide fast turn-around on production related to masking, wiping, processing parts.
- Experience in parts cleaning and coating technologies is desired
- Good verbal and written communications
- Computer literate, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including some weekend and evening work.
- Must wear work area gowning: hairnet and frock.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- AA degree
- 5+ years of hands-on experience preferred
- Kaizen or Lean training a major plus
- Previous experience in the Parts Cleaning industry a major plus
- High-Tech or Semiconductor experience
- Computer literate, knowledge of MS word and excel is preferred.
*Veterans, Minorities & Women encouraged to apply.
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
*Quantum Global Technologies LLC or its service offerings through QuantumClean or ChemTrace does not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (e.g., recruiters, headhunters, etc.), will not be considered, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. QGT is not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. QGT only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement.
Quantum Global Technologies LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.