Quantum Global Technologies, LLC (QGT) business units QuantumClean® and ChemTrace® are the largest semiconductor chamber part tool ultra-high purity (UHP) cleaning, coating and analytical testing companies in the world. At QGT, we don’t make the computer chips (our customers do) but we make the manufacturing process run better by providing UHP chamber tool parts.
With fantastic growth, an impressive 18-year history and a focus on people, innovation, and creativity, it’s an exciting time to join QGT! Our leadership is strong and with the right people on board, we’re taking our business to the next level. There is a tremendous opportunity here for hard working, dedicated, and ambitious people like you who want to work with the leaders in the industry. You can be part of the driving force behind QGT’s success. Come work with us!
Engineering Talent Acquisition Manager, North America is responsible for the Engineering Talent Acquisition function and developing engineering talent acquisition programs to support our business. The role will develop a pool of engineering talent, focus on recruiting recent college graduates for rotational programs, and developing internship programs. You will be the liaison between our engineering organization and its future, developing the programs to bring in talent that will help the business grow to the next level. In this role you will work closely with the Engineering and Operations organization in implementing Programs and Training programs, and work as a partner with management to identify, source, interview, select, and hire high caliber Engineering talent for Quantum Global Technologies. This position reports to the Director of Global Human Resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(other duties may be assigned)
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Works within the Quantum Global Technology’s Talent Acquisition strategic plan.
- Develops a robust social media recruitment strategy to attract engineering and technical talent to QGT.
- Develops and oversees talent acquisition programs and processes for Engineering group.
- Work with Engineering team to develop Engineering training platform.
- Meets organizational needs for identifying, recruiting and hiring a high level of Engineering talent.
- Develops an on-going applicant pool of good candidates for future Engineering openings.
- Identifies Colleges and Universities to target for talent acquisition and recruitment program.
- Identifies and develops sourcing methods for external candidates.
- Works with management to update job descriptions.
- Posts jobs on company career site and job boards.
- Identifies selection tools to help the company meet its hiring needs with people who fit the organizational culture.
- Provides regular hiring and sourcing metrics.
- Maintains human resources local information system records and compiles reports from the database. Uses Excel and PowerPoint to create reports and presentations. Works closely with corporate HR and other functions.
- Participates in HR projects for the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, engineering, or related field. 5-10 years of recruitment experience.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- HR Systems experience, especially ATS
- Strong ability to communicate
- Extensive experience with social media recruitment tools
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization and to foster teamwork.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills paired with critical thinking and the ability to translate both technical and non-technical efforts for different audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and successfully prioritize projects.
- A strong adherence to deadlines and sense of urgency.
- Engineering Background
- Talent Acquisition
- Use of LinkedIn, Recruitment and HRIS Software
- Change Management
- Travel may be required to participate in Regional or Corporate HR meetings, or to visit other sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.