Quantum Global Technologies, LLC (QGT) business units QuantumClean® and ChemTrace® are the largest semiconductor chamber part tool ultra-high purity (UHP) cleaning, coating and analytical testing companies in the world. At QGT, we don’t make the computer chips (our customers do) but we make the manufacturing process run better by providing UHP chamber tool parts.
With fantastic growth, an impressive 18-year history and a focus on people, innovation, and creativity, it’s an exciting time to join QGT! Our leadership is strong and with the right people on board, we’re taking our business to the next level. There is a tremendous opportunity here for hard working, dedicated, and ambitious people like you who want to work with the leaders in the industry. You can be part of the driving force behind QGT’s success. Come work with us!
The Customer Solutions Specialist Interacts with customers, company sales and operations to handle the overall customer order process which includes pre-sale and post-sales service functions. This role has assigned accounts with ownership to support the overall customer order process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Performs Contract Review to ensure all order details are accurate.
- Aligns with Operations to ensure orders will be processed per customer’s specification
- Coordinates with Sales and Engineering to ensure the SRF is completed for all parts to be processed first time.
- Schedules customer orders working with Operations to meet plant lead times and communicate commitments to customer.
- May be required to down load and upload customer data to and from customer portals.
- Perform Orders Workbench review and maintenance
- Prepares and provides customer order reports as required.
- Schedules or attends customer conference call meetings to provide open order status.
- Constant communication with customer if schedule changes to align on expectations.
- Works with Operations to provide expedites when possible. Ensures orders are billed accurately for any expedites or change requests.
- Follows up on NCRs and DMRs to close and move orders to invoicing.
- Prepares documents/trouble tickets related to processing returns (RMA/FOI), servicing and exchanges.
- Works with Sales and Credit Department to resolve return credit problems.
- Completes forms for new accounts, credit applications and other applicable approvals.
- Serves customers by answering product and service questions including providing information on other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Follows up and coordinates customer issues to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments through to credit department.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer order information.
- Minimum high school diploma
- Minimum 3 years customer service or service related experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in data entry; computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Semiconductor industry experience a plus
Schedule Tuesday through Saturday.
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and different learning styles
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective in fast paced work environment
- This role is office/plant based. Any exceptions must be approved by Management.
- May be required to work holidays per Manager scheduling
- Supports coverage for back up CSS on PTO, travel, etc. per Manager scheduling
- Coordinates PTO with Manager and back up to ensure account coverage