Quantum Global Technologies, LLC (QGT) business units QuantumClean® and ChemTrace® are the largest semiconductor chamber part tool ultra-high purity (UHP) cleaning, coating and analytical testing companies in the world. At QGT, we don’t make the computer chips (our customers do) but we make the manufacturing process run better by providing UHP chamber tool parts.
With fantastic growth, an impressive 18-year history and a focus on people, innovation, and creativity, it’s an exciting time to join QGT! Our leadership is strong and with the right people on board, we’re taking our business to the next level. There is a tremendous opportunity here for hard working, dedicated, and ambitious people like you who want to work with the leaders in the industry. You can be part of the driving force behind QGT’s success. Come work with us!
Quantum Global Technologies LLC, (QGT), is seeking a Manager, Human Resources/HRBP that will be responsible for local daily Human Resources management. The job responsibilities will include employee relations, recruitment/staffing, vendor relations with staffing agencies, onboarding, training, policy interpretation and administration, coaching supervisors on employee issues, meeting EEO and HR regulatory requirements at the site, and develop strong business partnerships with site leadership. This position reports to the Director of Global Human Resources, dotted line to the Site Manager. Site is a 24/7 operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(other duties may be assigned)
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Handles local employee relations situations and offers recommendations for courses of action and resolution. Works closely with corporate Human Resources.
- Serves as a local HR point of contact to employees, leaders, and managers regarding employee issues and interpretation of Company policies, procedures, compensation and benefits.
- Works closely with site management creating a strong business partnership between HR and Site Management. Understands the business, roles, and job responsibilities of all employees.
- Responsible for overseeing the on-site organization and coordination of staffing for exempt, nonexempt employees and temporary workers; works with temporary agencies and internal Talent Acquisition to meet the staffing requirements of the location. Posts jobs on job posting sites and internally.
- Oversees the coordination of new employee on-boarding to ensure a smooth transition and a great employee experience.
- Participates in local all-hands meetings, ERT meetings and attends other meetings when necessary.
- Responsible for monitoring and supporting company policies and procedures and federal/state regulations, to include but not limited to FMLA and ADA.
- Maintains human resources local information system records and compiles reports from the database. Uses Excel and PowerPoint to create reports and presentations. Works closely with corporate HR and other functions.
- Participates in HR projects for the Company.
- A bachelor's degree and minimum of five years’ experience in HR.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization and to foster teamwork.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills paired with critical thinking and the ability to translate both technical and non-technical efforts for different audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and successfully prioritize projects.
- A strong passion and interest in HR, specifically Employee Relations.
- Employee Relations
- HR Reporting
- Ethical Practice
- Travel may be required to participate in Regional or Corporate HR meetings, or to visit other sites.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.