Quantum Global Technologies, LLC (QGT) business units QuantumClean® and ChemTrace® are the largest semiconductor chamber part tool ultra-high purity (UHP) cleaning, coating and analytical testing companies in the world. At QGT, we don’t make the computer chips (our customers do) but we make the manufacturing process run better by providing UHP chamber tool parts.
With fantastic growth, an impressive 18-year history and a focus on people, innovation, and creativity, it’s an exciting time to join QGT! Our leadership is strong and with the right people on board, we’re taking our business to the next level. There is a tremendous opportunity here for hard working, dedicated, and ambitious people like you who want to work with the leaders in the industry. You can be part of the driving force behind QGT’s success. Come work with us!
We are seeking a Driver Technician at our San Jose, CA facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide safe, timely and legal operation of company vehicle while driving to and from designated destination
- Provide professional representation of the company through responsible driving and appearance
- Proper handling and accurate completion of all necessary paperwork in a timely fashion
- Maintain high degree of safety and environmental awareness through the practice of safe work/driving habits.
- Promptly report any delays due to weather or traffic conditions, breakdowns, emergencies or other irregularities related to pick up or delivery of parts.
- Report all accidents and/or incidents involving drivers or company equipment
- Attend safety meetings and training programs.
- Handle receipts, read road signs and maintain record of driving status
- Possess knowledge of and adhere to DOT regulations governing safe driving.
- Occasional bending, climbing, squatting and balancing
- May spend up to 50% of time outdoors exposed to environmental conditions
- Be available for irregular work schedules, short and/or long trips, short notice for assignment of trip and tight delivery schedules
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- At least 2 years as a commercial delivery driver
- Must have the ability to read and write English language
- Ability to pay attention to detail and follow instructions
- Must have good time management skills
- Good verbal and written communications
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule when necessary.
- Computer keyboard skills and PC skills
- Able to bend and stand on a regular basis
- Able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must pass drug test, background check and drivers’ license check with clean driving record.
- Commercial drivers’ license (CDL) a plus