Founded in 2000, QGT is the leading provider of outsourced parts cleaning, process tool part restoration, surface treatment and analytical engineering services to the semiconductor and related industries. The company operates ATCC® Advanced Technology Cleaning Centers® built on the premise of providing process improvement through consistently cleaner parts that exceed industry standards, dramatically reducing their customers' total cost of ownership. Our company is growing and has opportunities that will provide both challenges and recognition for your successes!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Full direct responsibility for the successful management and operation of the assigned areas.
- Controls the day-to-day operations of the production operation to ensure the following:
- Meeting THE COMPANY’s quality standards and tose of our customers in the handling, cleaning, packaging and delivery of parts for cleaning following THE COMPANY Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- The efficient use of labor;
- The efficient use of materials;
- The presence of a safe working environment;
- Correct documentation of the various operations and procedures as outlined in
- the SOPs;
- Proper supervision, motivation and development of the Production team;
- Assembly of the manufacturing schedule from information received from the data processing and customer service departments.
- Ensures that manufacturing equipment is maintained in good operating order through a documented preventative maintenance program, and when needed repaired in a timely fashion.
- Continually researches methods to improve the manufacturing process and reduce labor costs and variable costs.
- Ensures that a supply of routine equipment wear parts and critical parts which, if absent, could cause shutdown of the operation(s), are maintained on site.
- Responsible for the inventory control, safekeeping and non-abuse of all raw material, plant equipment, spare parts and tools.
- Ensures that new employees are properly trained prior to their unsupervised working in the plant.
- Advises manager of any significant manufacturing problems as soon as they occur.
- Ensures that the plant and grounds are maintained in a clean, orderly and safe fashion through the 5S program.
- Establishes personnel and department goals and objectives consistent with those of the Company. Evaluates the performance of the assigned production personnel when requested.
- Completes Occupational Illness or Injury Report Analysis for accidents occurring in the plant, and forwards the document to the EHS Specialist.
- Brings problems and recommendations to the attention of your manager in a timely fashion.
- Maintains required records for plant operations.
- Assists in the costing of the cleaning processes.
- Any other duties as assigned by your manager.
- BS or BA degree
- 3 years minimum managerial experience
- 5 years minimum in process operations experience
- Semiconductor experience a plus
- ISO 9000 experience beneficial
- knowledge and experience in parts cleaning processes and techniques
- knowledge of chemicals, quality systems and standards
- knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- knowledge of process improvement techniques
- knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- knowledge of machines and tools
- knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
- solid computer skills
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning & organizing, co-ordination and control
- time management
- attention to detail
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- team work
- conflict management
- stress tolerance
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
*Quantum Global Technologies LLC or its service offerings through QuantumClean or ChemTrace does not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (e.g., recruiters, headhunters, etc.), will not be considered, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. QGT is not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. QGT only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement.